All You Need to Know About 360 Brass BAR
360 Brass Bar – The Perfect Combination of Copper and Zinc
What Is 360 Brass BAR?
360 brass bar is best known for its strength, resistance to corrosion, and most importantly its high machinability.
360 BRASS BAR AND ITS 100% MACHINABILITY RATE
Brass 360, also known as Free-Cutting Brass, is a popular material used in various industries. Its high machinability makes it an ideal choice for creating parts and components that require precision and accuracy.
Additionally, its aesthetic appeal also makes it a sought-after material in industries that require visually pleasing end products. One of the reasons why Brass 360 is highly machinable is because of its lead content. The lead acts as a lubricant, reducing friction and allowing for smoother cuts, drills, and shaping.
ROUND BAR Purchaser
The Properties of 360 Brass Bar
|MECHANICAL PROPERTIES||DATA (Imperial)|
|Tensile Strength||49000-68000 psi|
|Yield Strength||18000-45000 psi|
|CHEMICAL PROPERTIES||DATA (%)|
Brass 360 Applications
360 Brass Bar is a versatile material with a wide range of applications across various industries. Its unique properties, including excellent machinability, high corrosion resistance, and aesthetic appeal, make it a popular choice for creating parts and components that require precision and durability.
Here are some of the common applications of this brass bar:
- Manufacturing of Precision Parts: It is widely used in the manufacturing of precision parts for various applications, including plumbing fixtures, valves, electrical and electronic components, and instrumentation. Its high machinability makes it an ideal choice for creating complex shapes and designs that require precision.
- Fasteners and Fittings: It is a popular material for creating fasteners and fittings due to its excellent strength, durability, and resistance to corrosion. It is commonly used in the manufacturing of screws, bolts, nuts, and other types of fasteners that require high tensile strength and resistance to wear and tear.
- Decorative Applications: It’s aesthetic appeal makes it a popular choice for decorative applications, including furniture, lighting fixtures, door handles, and other decorative hardware. Its ability to be easily shaped and polished makes it ideal for creating intricate designs and patterns.
- Musical Instruments: It is commonly used in the manufacturing of musical instruments due to its unique acoustic properties. It is widely used in the manufacturing of brass instruments such as trumpets, trombones, and French horns, as well as parts of stringed instruments such as guitars.
- Marine Applications: It’s high corrosion resistance makes it an ideal material for marine applications, including boat fittings, propellers, and valves. Its ability to withstand the harsh marine environment makes it a popular choice for creating durable and long-lasting marine components.
Purchase From the Best Supplier
At Advance Grinding Services, we take pride in providing our clients with the highest quality Brass 360 round bar stock that is perfect for all their intended applications. Our 360 Brass bar stock is known for its excellent machinability, strength, and durability, making it an ideal choice for precision parts and components across various industries.
We understand that the quality of materials used in your products plays a significant role in the success of your business. That’s why we make sure to source our Brass 360 bar stock from trusted suppliers and manufacturers to ensure that our clients get only the best materials for their needs.
Whether you need Brass 360 bar stock for manufacturing precision parts or for decorative applications, we can provide you with the right materials that will meet your specific requirements. Our team of experts is dedicated to delivering excellent customer service and providing you with the best solutions for your machining needs.
So, if you’re looking for excellent quality 360 brass bar stock, look no further than Advance Grinding Services. Request a quote from us today, and our team will get back to you with the information you need to get started on your project.